background

Sunday, January 8, 2012

So Many Projects, So Little Time

Our coffee table. Ug. Yesterday I took it upon myself to update our coffee table (which was my husbands, meaning it made it though 4 years of college, and 3 years of the fraternity house. It even has a drunken friends name carved in the side....thanks). It was originally all stained, and yesterday we sanded down the top and I painted it white. It looked so much better in my head. Maybe I will try a glaze. I will keep you posted on the UGLY new coffee table... Oh yea, and Burk said he wanted to be in the picture.

Another project I am in the middle of is "blinging" my antlers so that they will look a smidge more girly for my office. What girl doesnt need a set of horns in her office? I did under estimate the amount of jewels I needed and OF COURSE Hobby Lobby is closed today.Oh well, what can you do.



I found this picture at this amazing store in Marble Falls. This is my insperation, and for sooo much cheaper. They wanted $219. It cost me $12 for the first set of supplies, and maybe 20 minutes. 


1 comment:

  1. "What girl doesnt need a set of horns in her office?"

    Hahahahahaha! Table does look better. Can't imagine all it has been through.

    ReplyDelete