background

Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Harvest

So since we were in threat of a "hard freeze" two nights ago, I decided I was sick of bringing my tomatoes and bell peppers inside every time this has happened so I just went ahead and picked all the stragglers trying to hang on. Of course, it didnt end up freezing...oh well. I only had two of my tomatoes plants left, one is just a cherry tomato and the other a zebra tomato. The zebra tomatoes are A-MAZING!! I will forever grow these. This morning I woke up to my husband being late for his tee time so I decided to make a fancy little breakfast for myself. I even whipped out my grandmas china to drink my coffee, and then my orange juice.
My brother-in-law works at a farm on  the weekends and brought us some fresh eggs....so delish.

And voila! A hearty little breakfast.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty. I love the teacup - and the fresh eggs. I want some fresh eggs.

    ReplyDelete