background

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Surprise, Look What We Found!

Friday was an awful day. Just plain full of stress and mean clients. After I personally had to go lay a half a pallet of sod, i threw the towel in for the day and went to our shop to drop off the trailer. Just to my surprise there was a sweet little kitten waiting for me under a mower! Our mechanic found the kitty in the field while he was mowing and snached he/she up, knowing he could pawn he/she off on me. Not that I am complaining! He/she is precious, and brought a little sunshine to my not so sunny day!
Kitty needed a bath very bad! No more fleas!

Such a good big brother! Protecting his new bro/sis, while also keeping an eye on it since hes still not too sure what to make of the whole situation.

Ok, so maybe Burk loves kitty now! As long as kitty isnt trying to nurse... Burk is not a fan of that.

Sweet kitty, cuddling in my lap as i work on this blog post. Cant wait to find out if its a boy or girl!

2 comments:

  1. Awwww, how cute is that, and Burke being so good with it. Boy or girl, did you find out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he is a little boy!! He is really funny! Jacobs stipulation for keeping him was that he got to name him....Dave.

      Delete