background

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Photo Wall: I'd Say 99% Complete

I keep saying Im done with the photo wall in the guest bedroom, and then i keep finding frames/projects i need! Yesterday, Jacob was stuck in Houston working until 10...which lead to me being very bored on a Friday night. So, I went over to Hobby "sucks all the money out of my wallet" Lobby, and looked for a project. My sister is a Modge Podge-a-holic, which has led to me picking up the habit. Last nights project: Modge Podge Picture Frame. What do you think? Literally took me 15 minutes to make. 
Bought the plain wooden frame, painted the sides teal, cut out the paper, modge podged, hot glued on a burlap flower and then glued on a fun little tool-thing-a-ma-bob i found on sale, ta da!

Photo Wall
Frame, with some pretty paper and a bird cage sticker. 

 I could not be more happy that it is Saturday. Hope you ENJOY it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment