background

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Round 2.

A few months back, you may remember a project i was playing around with, my antlers. I had seen a really neat idea out in Marble Falls and i did my best to attempt it (here). Well, unfortuanly i made the cover too heavy, and it just wouldnt stay on. So, round 2. Again with the burlap, sorry its really starting to become an addiction.
The original.
Not sure why the photo will not rotate for me. Sorry.   
My first attempt.
And my more successful, second attempt!


Just modge podged some fun paper on the wood, wrapped my skull bone (ew sorry) in the burlap while leaving a small piece which would hide the metal clasps which hold everything together, hot glued the hiding portion of the burlap and then hot glued on my broach. Done! I do like round 2 much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment