background

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Its Gardening Time Again

Whelp, sorry guys, its been way too long since i have posted anything! Don't worry, i am back in action and ready for some posting!

Since in Texas there is no such thing as winter, i have had gardening on my mind recently. My lovely husband even built me a new garden!! Its perfect, and i love it. Its about 8'x4' and took us about 20 minutes to put together. 

So far i have installed...
Bell Pepper, Tomato
Broccoli
Butter lettuce

Artichoke

Spinach, jalapenos, carrots, onions, and along the back are Larkspur


Even some Wheatgrass
 I will keep you posted with how everything is doing. Its "raining" right now, but it was supposed to rain ALL day...
All my bulbs are starting to come up as well. Daffodils and Tulips. I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment