background

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Chalkboard Paint

This stuff is kickass. It was one of my Christmas presents from the handsome hubs. He does listen (sometimes) when i talk!
 Jacob has been on a hog hunt all weekend, so out of stir-crazy boredom, i decided i would chalkboard paint all my spice jars. And then my flour bins. And then my herb name plates. And some mason jars. And then i was going to do the inside of my pantry door, but i figured i should think on that one a little more. Then i was going to do a wall in the laundry room. Luckily, i got a work phone call and had to leave or half my house would be covered. 

 I hit each of the items with 2 layers of paint, which seemed to be perfect.




 
Finished products!
Im still thinking i want to do the inside of my pantry door, but we have really nice wooden doors. What do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment