background

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Wedding Season

I love weddings. Tonight we have our 4th wedding with in the last 3 months. I would totally be down to go to a wedding a month for the rest of my life. This one is in Austin and we could not be more excited that we dont have to travel. Makes me miss our wedding. All our friends, and family gathered in one place. The best weekend of your life! All the details that you worked so hard on for the past year and half the people dont even notice them, you included.
This last weekend when we were up in Dallas with our newlywed friends, Kate gave me an entire CD of 250 pictures she took from my bridal luncheon, rehearsal dinner, and entire wedding day. Ah the memories. Thanks Kate for all the fun pictures. I love seeing the behind the scenes pictures. Lets take a trip down memory lane guys...
My bridal luncheon

Rehersal dinner-Best friends since 1st grade

Wheww highschool

"Cooper  let me try on your damn vest"

My lovely father playing "fat guy in a little coat"

Hanging out on the Town lake Boat, waiting for the bats

Then soon to be mother-in-law. Love her!



Getting ready


Crackin open the good stuff









Grooms cake- frat house

Man, seems like just yesterday....only 2 years and 2 months ago. Ah, fun times! Anyone want to pay for another wedding for me?

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures, and it was a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly the most beautiful time. You and your mom did such a great job. Most five days of fun I've had in forever.

    ReplyDelete