background

Saturday, June 23, 2012

So my birthday was last week...boo, 26. Yea, i know im not old, but thinking that i graduated from highschool 8 years ago, when my little brother graduated 2 weeks ago is just depressing. Im not going to do what my mom does, and always round up to the next horrible age-like 30. No sir-y. Im only 26. 

You know your getting old when you ask for a Sonicare Toothbrush (and I got it haha! Thanks Mom). I got so many amazing gifts though, that i absolutely love every single one. There was one in particular i thought i would share with you. I thought it was such a good idea for someone who is hard to buy for! Thanks Taylor for the amazing gift, and im going to share one of your million good ideas!

So, my gift was....

A...

Sushi making set, with all the essentials! How freaking cool, huh?

Cannot wait to crack this baby open, and make me some homemade sushi!

No comments:

Post a Comment