background

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Good Ol' Tin Ceiling Tiles

Some of my favorite things in my house are my old tin ceiling tiles. I got them from my favorite antique shop out in Johnson City. The awesome lady who works there knows where everything is from (or at least shes really good at making it up)! Apparently, the two end tiles i bought "are very rare since i have two."  
My Mom and I walked out of there with like 10 tiles. 
 My mom bought a bunch of these skinny tiles, and glued some real fun things on, like this one my mom made for me! She also put on metal crosses, rusty metal snowflakes (for Christmas decor), and i bet it would also be really cute to use it as a magnet board--time out, will magnets stick to tin?? Dont judge me if that is a stupid question.
Enjoy your Wednesday, we half way there folks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment