background

Saturday, April 7, 2012

And Next on the To Do List...

We love spending time in the back yard, although its tiny and super beat up by Burk. We eat out on the patio almost everyday with the weather like it is, but we just wish we had a little more space. Burks food, water, bed, and bones are cramping our style on the 15'x8' concrete pad. So, Ive been thinkin of expanding the patio out some, without making it take all our sod away for Burk to tan in. 
Do not judge me. Its Saturday, the yard will be mowed today. I swear.

So, let me put my work programs to work. Burk, i apologize you will be covered up in the photos.
I think this opens up the area so much.  I want to keep it simple, dont need anything fancy. Sawcut Limestone, so its level. Hop to it! Too bad we have Easter this weekend, and then weddings the rest of the month (not that im complaining about that at all. I love me some weddings!!) Cant wait to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment