background

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Just a Few Feminine Touches

My life seems to be so filled with boys. I live with two, i work with 75, i only have brother-in-laws, and our house can be very masculine feeling as well. So, gotta girly it up some!
 Our master bedroom has a wood wainscoting, wood trim and wood door. Its beautiful, but i just needs a little something to lighten her up. Sooo...i did a little moving around of things/purchasing.
 I love this picture i just bought at Target last week. So dainty, and feminine! And my blue bird is one of my favorite accessories in my house. It was in our guest bedroom, but i wanted to hang out with her some more so i brought her in our room.
Just recently got the new lacy bed skirt (BB&B) and night stand (World Market). Again it just freshens up everything.(AH, and do not look at the horribly made bed...)
If the rain ever decides to stop, i may have a little weekend date with the hub-ster out in the hill country. Cant wait! Hope you enjoy your weekend as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment