background

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Hi-ho, Hi-ho, Its Off to Home Depot, We Go

So, after a long work week, and going to Lubbock for a career fair, I was looking forward to a very relaxing weekend. It seems like when i am the most tired, i get into the painting/crafting/lets get this knocked off  the todo list kinda mood. Last night I decided just to pick a color for my office (from the three we were down to here). I picked the aqua first. Put the whole can of sample paint on the wall....and it was gosh darn awful. So, I went with the green/asparagus. The whole can of sample paint is now on the wall. What do you think??
Excuse the horrible photo quality...seems to happen when i take pictures at 6:45 am.

I think this is the color. Its fun, yet not too dark, and will look good with our wood trim. The picture really doesnt do the color any justice. Home Depot, here we come!
OH! And look what i picked up yesterday at Home Goods for $28. Cant wait to get it on the wall! Isnt it amazing?
I will repost this afternoon, once we got everything finished up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment