background

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Vacay to the Rescue

I. Needed. A. Vacation.
More. Than. Ever.
And praise the Lord thats where i am now.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
My family and all the blue hairs.
Here is our cute little house on the canal.
View from the kitchen.

Alligator searching.

Fresh Bananas/plantains in the backyard. Also have coconuts!

Be jealous of our rental...
Our lunch destination in Little Havana. Had an amazing Cuban dish!

Poking our heads in all the amazing hotels in downtown Miami.

Miami Beach. Wishing we had our swimsuits with us.


And finishing off the day at the Marlins Vs. Braves game.

1 comment:

  1. Next time just go get in the water - clothes and all! Looks like you had a grand time. Cuban food - so good. Hope you are well rested and enjoyed all of it.

    P.S. I'm getting ready to go sleep with your dog. He took up my entire side of the bed last night. I clung to the edge.

    ReplyDelete